Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Huzzah it works!

+ Blog layout has been fixed! This should now work in all browsers (well maybe wonky in IE - can't test it in that browser). I went back to the beginning and this time I checked as I went along using dreamweaver, which if I was smart and had thought about it properly, should have done the first time around. Would have saved me this headache.

I'm planning on going through my links and doing a tiny bit o' tinkering - so there will be some minor changes still to come.

Thank you and goodnight!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...