+ It's rainy here...been rainy all week. So, here are a few things I've come across in the last couple days that I think are interesting.
- From the Barbarian Group and Vitamin Talent, enjoy a visual display of the ad business (including holding companies) through history.
- There's no logo for Human Rights. So they've created an open call for designers from around the world to help solve this problem.
- If you're a creative, marketer, techie, UX-er or other ad type looking for a way to make a difference but don't have a lot of time, you should check out Sparked. The site provides a platform for non-profits to ask the hivemind for help on things from taglines to opinions on improving websites.
- Check the digital Clio winners for a little inspiration.
- Looking for the latest in augmented reality? Some interesting demos to get the julices flowing from Adobe.
- Check out Taco Bell's Super Delicious INgredient Force. You can read more about the campaign here along with an interview of Ronalee Zarate-Bayani, Taco Bell's Digital Lead-Brand Experience as she talks about the campaign and reaching the "elusive" 18-34 male demographic.