Wednesday, October 05, 2011
This and That: 10.5.11
- Coca Cola replaces brand with fan names for campaign: As part of its ‘Share a Coke’ campaign in Australia, Coca-cola is replacing its brand name on its bottles and cans with 150 different names in the run up to Christmas.
- Ericsson Envisions Creepy-Cool Smart Home that Posts to your Facebook Wall: Hard to say if this future is cool or creepy. Maybe both.
- Pantone ornaments for all your holiday designer needs. Would be a great gift for your Pantone-happy friends.
- Check out the new tats from Tatt.ly (also good designer gift ideas) FPO, Crops, and CMYK.
- Steve Jobs Day 2011 is Friday, October 14th. My agency (Studiocom), came up with the idea to honor the man for his work and vision by dressing like him on this day. Hit up the link for more info.