+ Lacoste looks at the future with a funky microsite.
Business guys on business trips on scheduling and meetings. Brillo.
TED's dead baby, TED's dead. (posted mostly for being able to use that phrase - yeah)
Vanity Fair has a nice (and long) piece on How the Web was Won.
Leo Burnett’s “Wii Would Like to Play” for Nintendo’s Wii won the Grand Effie at the 40th Annual Effie Awards.The five Grand Effie finalists, who also received Gold Effies included:
- Anomaly Communications for the Keep A Child Alive campaign “KCA’s Media Ambush of the iPhone Launch” in the Media Idea category.
- BBDO New York for GE’s “Ecomagination Round 2” campaign in the Green category. Agency partners included OMD, AMV BBDO, Stinson Partners and Syrup.
- JWT for Kimberly-Clark’s Kleenex “Let it Out” campaign in the Household Supplies & Services category. Agency partners included Mindshare, GMR and Ketchum.
- Leo Burnett for Nintendo of America’s “Wii Would Like to Play” in the New Product or Service category. Agency partners included Starcom Worldwide and Golin Harris.
- Secret Weapon Marketing for the Jack in the Box “Sirloin vs. Angus” campaign in the Fast Food/Casual Dining/Restaurants category. Horizon Media was the media partner on the campaign.